Yakagi Suimei is a modern magician and a high school senior. A genuine scholar of the mystic arts, he follows in the footsteps of his father as he aims for the truth of his world’s secrets. He was on his way home from school with his best friends when a magical circle appeared underneath their feet. On that certain day, Transportation magic!
Suimei was too late in realizing what was happening. He and his two friends, without any way to defend themselves, were sent flying to a parallel world.
…..This is the story of the summoned Yuusha’s friend who was also transported into the other world. The story of the friend who journeyed separately from the Yuusha because he rejected the duty of subjugating the mazoku army and Maou. The story of how he learns to live in another world, helps strangers, and winds up alone due to his overwhelming power.
So, as some of you can probably guess, I’m going to be translating the web novel. I won’t be starting from the beginning, but instead from chapter 35. To read the first parts, please visit:
–The place originally used has been removed. Please try Hikoki transaltions for the first two volumes–
Raw Source: http://ncode.syosetu.com/n3840bt/
Here’s a small disclaimer. I’m doing this to improve my japanese. Therefore, I do not promise 100% accuracy, just the my best.
54. The Night the Full Moon Vanished
55. Liliana, Part 1, Epilogue
56. Liliana, Part 2, Prologue
57. Suimei Yakagi’s House in the Empire
58. A Bad Premonition
59. The Tectonic Emperor, Grazelia Firas Rizart
60. Covered in Dust
61. A Moment of Impatience
62. Escaping the Shadows
63. Sweet Dreams have Arrived
64. Awaken from Sleep
65. What is Dark Magic
66. Lefille’s Crisis!
74. Preparing for Battle, the Laws of Magic
75. Late Night, First Encounter
76. Performance at the Library
77. Astral Beast to Strive off an Attack (Light)
78. Clash in the Streets
79. The End of a Long Night
80. The Maneuvers of the Apostles
81. With a Smile
82. Mirage Man